6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
2 cups vanilla yogurt
12 (3-ounce) paper cups
12 wooden sticks
1. Pour yogurt into melted juice concentrate and stir until smooth.
2. Place cups together on a baking sheet.
3. Pour yogurt/juice mixture into paper cups.
4. Cover the cups with a sheet of aluminum foil.
5. Insert stick for each popsicle by making a slit in the foil over the center of each cup.
6. Freeze popsicles until firm.
7. Run warm water on outside of cup to loosen each popsicle from the cup.
Look for 100% orange juice concentrate
More About Oranges
How to Select
Choose oranges with firm, smooth skins, heavy for size.
How to Store
Store oranges at room temperature for 1-2 days. Refrigerate for 1-2 weeks.
How to Prepare
You Might Also Like
Turkey Chili with Vegetables
Is there anything better than a hot bowl of chili on a cold day? Turkey and veggies add nutrition to this winter favorite! Serve with brown rice, or whole-wheat noodles.