3 ripe bananas
3 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 teaspoons honey
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 (8-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
Non-stick cooking spray
1. Peel and slice bananas about 1/4-inch thick.
2. In a small bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon.
3. Lay tortillas flat. Spread about 1 Tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture on one half of each tortilla.
4. Divide banana slices evenly among tortillas. Arrange in a single layer over peanut butter mixture. Fold each tortilla in half.
5. Coat a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat.
6. Place folded tortillas in the skillet. Cook for 12 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
More About Bananas
How to Select
Choose bananas with slight green on stem and tip. They should be firm, without bruises. Ripens after harvest.
How to Store
Store unripe bananas at room temperature. Store ripe bananas in refrigerator for up to two weeks; skin may turn black.
How to Prepare
Rinse and peel before eating. Bananas brown quickly once opened so be sure to open and cut close to serving time.
You Might Also Like
Apple & Celery Harvest Salad
Celery adds a delightful crunch to this seasonal apple salad. Though low in calories it's high in flavor!