1 1/2 cups non-fat or 1% milk
1 tablespoon sugar
3 tablespoons oil
2 bananas, mashed
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
Skillet or griddle
1. Beat eggs in medium bowl.
2. Add milk, sugar, oil and bananas and mix well. Add flours and baking powder. Mix gently.
3. Lightly spray a large skillet or griddle with non-stick cooking spray or lightly wipe with oil. Heat skillet or griddle over medium-high heat (350 degrees in an electric skillet).
4. Spoon 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle for each pancake. Cook until tops are bubbly and pancakes are dry around the edges. Flip and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
To see if skillet is hot enough, sprinkle with a few drops of water. If drops skitter around, heat is just right.
You Might Also Like
Black Bean Veggie Patties
Topped with your favorite veggies these bean burgers (with a spicy kick from chili powder!) can't be beat!
Southern Okra Bean Stew
This stew has both beans and rice, making it a complete protein! Very hearty stew that can be a complete meal on a cool day.