1 1/2 cups non-fat or 1% milk
1 tablespoon sugar
3 tablespoons oil
2 bananas, mashed
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
Skillet or griddle
1. Beat eggs in medium bowl.
2. Add milk, sugar, oil and bananas and mix well. Add flours and baking powder. Mix gently.
3. Lightly spray a large skillet or griddle with non-stick cooking spray or lightly wipe with oil. Heat skillet or griddle over medium-high heat (350 degrees in an electric skillet).
4. Spoon 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle for each pancake. Cook until tops are bubbly and pancakes are dry around the edges. Flip and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
To see if skillet is hot enough, sprinkle with a few drops of water. If drops skitter around, heat is just right.
You Might Also Like
Corn, Tomato, and Cucumber Salad
Summer in A Bowl! This refreshing mixture can be served as a salad, topping or salsa! Eating seasonal produce such as corn and tomatoes can help keep costs down and allows you to enjoy produce at its peak of flavor!
Asian Noodles with Peanut Butter Sauce
Frozen veggies add a nutritious, delicious bite to this dish.